Monday, September 22, 2014

Made Silver 5!

In this post, I talked about finally getting to Bronze 2 (up from Bronze 4 in a month). Three months later, I have finally made it to Silver 5.

Here's the game where it happened:

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1553229197/423744

I was playing Ashe, and the support was Thresh. Thresh was really aggressive considering we were against Leona and Lucian. I messed up a few engagements and Thresh got kind of pissed off, but he kept playing well, and I improved.

My duo partner was Viktor, and he played pretty well as usual. I'm pretty sure his help over the last couple weeks has helped me go up in rank. Sure, the matchmaker tries to make sure we're on even teams, but having a good duo partner reduces the chances of getting a troll or AFK.

I'm finding this season that my Ashe record is much better than with Caitlyn, who is my "main". If the stats told me in Season 3 that my main was Cait, my Season 4 stats appear to be telling me that my main is really Ashe.

I'm 58% win on 35 games with Ashe, and 45% on 171 games with Cait. Season 3 I went 60% with Cait on 102 games. I'm really not sure what happened to cause this. Not that I never play Cait well, like in this game where I went 20/2:

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1543816521/423744

One of those deaths was when someone asked me something, and I responded with "okEfffffffffffff". "E" is shift-E, auto-casting her net-escape, and "f" is flash to warp out.

Well, as I move up I must say the quality of the games is increasing. Fewer trolls, fewer AFKs, stronger tactics all around. It's a good sign when your enjoyment of a game increases as you get better. Well, that's all for now. Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment